Richi Blood aSLVII
Welcome to the unit
xT0Tk0g.png
Posted Mar 30, 18
Inactive
thank you sir
Posted Mar 30, 18 · OP
LK4D4 SLIV
Enjoy the unit. We'll play after I get back from the weekend with the in-laws.
Posted Mar 30, 18
Hammer 13 SLV
In the mean the rest of us can keep you company.

Welcome.
Posted Mar 31, 18
Inactive
Hi, thank you for the great welcome, with great sadness i must inform that i am in the hospital, that very night had a great pain to one side, the doctors think it is a kidney stone but they cant find it, the most scary part is not many doctors can speak English so i am in a complete loss, i know i just started and i really want to be one of the best with all of you,i will understand any action you may take since i just started and this really is not the correct way of starting.
As soon i am out of the hospital if you still permit me to continue my training i will do my best to make all of you proud of permitting me to continue and become one of the best, among all of you.
Posted Apr 16, 18 · Last edited Apr 16, 18
Creag SLVII
No problems with that Y not, you take of yourself and get better, see you when you are feelin better.
qB7JOa3.png
Posted Apr 16, 18
Inactive
Hey all,

Thanks for accepting my application. I've recieved the emails and read the requirments for new players. Just want to inform everyone I'm currently out of country with spotty internet at best. My plan is to be available for trials/evaluation in February when i get back.

Thanks.
Posted Jan 6, 19
GDHCrash SLIII
Welcome Bad Bet. I will keep an eye out for you in Feb.

Crash
4046123.jpg
Posted Jan 6, 19
Inactive
Sounds good. I'll be up on TS then to get started and say heya.
Posted Jan 6, 19
NoticeNotices